Thursday, November 02, 2006

Welcome

This being my first post, I feel I should welcome everyone in my own special way. Basically, I'm not welcoming anyone at all, just letting you all know that in this small universe that is my blog, none of your opinions count for shit. As a matter of fact, I'm telling you that you don't have an opinion; about anything that I say, of course, unless you happen to have the exact same opinion that I have. I'm taking the white-upper class approach to this thing from the get-go. I want nothing but homogenization from this. Basically, I want nothing but people with opinions just like mine. Think about it. When you're rich and white, you have the luxury of surrounding yourself with people that have the same views, lifestyles and backgrounds as yourself. This gives you the benefit of isolating yourself from others views, opinions and general cultural norms learned by interacting with people from different socio-economic backgrounds.
Disclaimer: this welcome message is not meant to offend rich or white people. It's just a not-so-random observation.

WELCOME!

No comments: